Need some updated photographs of you or your family? Want to help a family bring home a child?
Meet the Cook’s. The Cook’s are adopting their second child from China and this is your opportunity to be a part of it. They are an amazing family and an inspiration at our church.
Take a few minutes to learn about the Cook’s on their website and their journey to bring Drew(pictured below) into their home.
- When: August 6, 2011
- Where: The Bailey’s Barn at 2700 Emory Road
- Times: Sessions will begin at 1pm and finish at 8pm
- Sessions will start on the hour and half hour and are 20 minutes in length
- 4:30 – Booked
- 5:00 – Booked
- 5:30 – Booked
- 6:00 – Booked
- 6:30 – Booked
- 7:00 – Booked
- 7:30 – Booked
- These sessions are recommend for small families, individuals or couples
- Assorted poses and candid photographs
Sessions are $50 (all proceeds going to the Cook’s) and include:
- Time and processing of the photographs
- 6-12 final edited photographs uploaded to an online gallery for proofing and a la carte ordering
- 3 Facebook/Web-ready watermarked images for sharing
- 1 4×6 prints and 8 wallets (1 pose/image chosen by you)
For booking information contact Jarman Photo today at 865-236-1818 or firstname.lastname@example.org